When we work together, I am committed to the following:
- Honoring your story and holding space for you to share freely.
- Finding the best solution that acupuncture has for your challenges.
- Respect your current medical program as prescribed by other practitioners.
- Referring you to the best alternatives if I can’t assist or if we prove not to be a good fit.
I am currently in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna/Allegiance, and Pacific Source Health Plans. Other insurance carriers can be billed for acupuncture services. Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance carrier to understand your benefits:
- Am I required to meet my deductible before acupuncture treatments are covered by my insurance plan?
- Do I have a copay or a coinsurance charge?
- How many treatments are covered per year under my plan?
- When does the coverage for my year begin and end?